Teacher Professional Development
Professional Learning Facilitators for Teacher Professional Development
We have a team of engaging and knowledgeable professional learning facilitators that will provide a bespoke programme to increase teacher capacity in the areas of:
- Student agency
- Student centred learning
- Literacy (reading and writing)
- Digital fluency
All of our professional learning and development facilitators are Ministry of Education accredited – that means that we can deliver centrally-funded PLD (CFPLD) and help you with your proposal.
What do our Professional Learning Facilitators offer?
Our Professional Learning Facilitators are qualified and experienced educators, who are sensitive to the needs of participants. They are focused on meeting teachers at their level of confidence.
Our workshops provide a warm, relaxed environment for learning, and are well-organised and practical. Learning is hands-on and fun, and concentrates on short tasks that encourage exploration and discussion.
On-site sessions are tailored to suit the needs of each school and individual. Our PLD Facilitators design learning tasks with teaching teams, deal with school-specific device issues, and help to align staff skills.
As well as offering teacher professional development and training around specific technologies, we offer learning across:
- Utilising devices in the classroom across all content areas in Years 0–13
- Integrating technology into literacy and numeracy programs
- Blooms Digital Taxonomy and SAMR
- Digital Storytelling (device agnostic)
- Motivating inquiry in the classroom for Years 1–10
- NZ Digital Technology Curriculum & Hangarau Matihiko
- Inquiry Science