TTS Universal Free Trial
We invite primary schools to sign up for a free trial of TTS Universal – a digital platform and toolbox of applications that help schools manage their online learning environment. TTS Universal works with both Google and Office 365.
Launchpad, a managed, customisable catalogue of links to educational online resources selected by the school and published to staff and students. It helps minimises online distractions.
Dashboard, an intuitive and easy to navigate online distribution tool to manage and view student work in the cloud. It provides a simple workflow that assists teachers in a digital classroom environment.
Folio, is a high quality NZ literacy resource, aligned to the New Zealand curriculum – with content that covers curriculum levels 1 to 4. Folio has some amazing features that will engage your students, and it provides analytics which means teachers have visibility of the engagement and interactions taken by students with the content. Key features include:
- Authentic Aotearoa contexts
- Content aligned to curriculum levels 1-4
- Assign to a class, groups or an individual student
- Dual literacy levels available in most books
- Narration with kiwi voices
- Independent inquiries
- Ability to set activities
- Notes can be added
- Text can be highlighted
- Analytics give teachers visibility of student engagement
Watch our video to find out more…